The idea behind commenting on blogs to create more backlinks is to pick blogs where you can to include your own URL as part of the blog post, and make helpful comments within the blog. There’s probably more to it than you might think at first, though.
Some of the advantages include:
* Countless blogs provide an endless supply of backlinks
* The diversity of IP addresses from which the backlinks come will be very high. Your backlinks should come from multiple places for a natural link profile. Backlinks will original from all sorts of places if people are truly interested in your website.
* With some work you should be able to find good quality blogs in a related niche that have high page rank, giving your backlinks more value.
3 Tips for Good Quality Blog Backlinks
* Use the Mozilla Firefox No Follow Plug to examine the backlinks on the potential target blog to see whether they are do-follow or no-follow. You want a natural mixture of both do-follow and no-follow included in your total backlink profile.
* Check the Page Rank of the page you want to comment on. This may be different than the page rank of the website. Search engines assign page rank to individual pages within a website, not the website as a whole, so even though a website’s home page is a Page rank of 4, if the page you are posting a comment on is page rank of 1, your backlink will only draw value from the page rank of 1. To find out the Page Rank, you can use the Mozilla Firefox SEO Quake plugin.
* Make an effort to enhance the quality of the Internet as a source of meaningful, helpful information. My advice is to make quality, meaningful comments to improve the odds of your commenting being approved. This approach can only improve the quality of your brand. Use your personal expertise to say something that adds value.
Finding Blogs to Comment On
One method is to use the following search operators in the Google Blogs search box:
* “keyword” + “add comment” E.g. “real estate” + “add comment”
* “keyword” + “post comment” E.g. “foreclosures” + “post comment”
A Word of Caution
The idea of more for less appeals to basic human nature, but can you in real trouble with backlinks. It’s important to focus on quality over quantity with backlinks. You need to think about the likely quality of the links you’re really going to get. A sudden huge spike in backlinks, all from known spammy sites, is likely to earn you a nice big penalty with Google, and you’ll spend a whole lot more money trying to fix it. When it’s time to get your business in front of more people online, find a local SEO company (http://dunntek.com/seo) with a vested interested in your overall long term success.
DISCLAIMER: This post subject to my terms as posted on my website